Chuck Missler examines the 'pastoral epistles' of I & II Timothy, Titus and Philemon messages not just to pastors, but to all believers. The key to effectiveness in any venture is special counsel from an experienced mentor who has personally succeeded in the field. These four epistles, I & II Timothy, Titus and Philemon, are the Apostle Paul's private letters counseling two of his two closest proteges. They are known as the "Pastoral Epistles", but they are not just for pastors; they are for every believer, because we are all "in the ministry".
54 - Timothy, Titus & Philemon
- 1 Timothy Introduction & Chapter 1 - Teach Sound Doctrine. Defend the Faith.
- 1 Timothy Chapter 2 - Preacher and Apostle. Role of Women. Order of the Church.
- 1 Timothy Chapters 3 & 4 - Follow the Leader. Deacons. False Teachers. Officers of the Church.
- 1 Timothy Chapters 5 & 6 - Duties of the Church Officers. Widows. Love of Money.
- 2 Timothy Chapters 1 & 2 - Afflictions and Activities of the Church. Loyalty and Triumph. Vessels of Honor. Study.
- 2 Timothy Chapters 3 & 4 - Allegiance of the Church. The Coming Apostasy. Heart Indicators. Leaders.
- Titus - Preach God’s Word. Qualifications of Leaders. Spiritual State of the Union. Sound Doctrine. Perform Good Works.
- Philemon - Slavery. Onesimus. Paul the Intercessor.