From the foremost authority on Paleo-Hebrew, Peter Flint Ph.D. discusses The meaning of the Dead Sea Scrolls, their significance for understanding the Bible, Judaism, Jesus and Christianity.
Ron Matsen gives Evidence for the Exodus. Recorded Live at the Calvary Chapel, Portsmouth.
- Where did our Bible come from? How good are the texts?
- Why do we believe its origin is supernatural?
- How do we know that it really is the Word of God?
- How accurate are our translations?
- Which version is the best?
As diligent Bible students, most of us are familiar with the emergence of the empires that were profiled in Daniel 1 and Daniel 7; the Babylonian, Persian, Greek and Roman empires. However, many of us are probably a little hazy about the tide of events subsequent to that period.
Dan Brown's bestselling book, The DaVinci Code is a real page-turner but constitutes an intentional and very malicious attack on the person of Jesus Christ and Christianity.
- Feast of Unleavened Bread
- Feast of First Fruits * Feast of Pentecost
- Feast of Trumpets * Day of Atonement * Feast of Tabernacles
Isaiah 53 is one of the most astonishing passages in the entire Bible: